Tuesday, September 05, 2006

another year older

I am officially 24 years old!!

Saying it loud and saying it proud!! Never before have i disclosed my age with so much gusto but this time, this year, I've decided my life's too precious to be secrective and ashamed. I am unashamed! I am 24!!

To celebrate it, I had a small get-together in Zouk the other night. Just a few of my closest friends and people I enjoy being with to help me celebrate me turning another year older. And it was a BLAST!!

Such an awesome night dancing and drinking! And the fact that it was also MamboJumbo night, I was in heaven!! Madonna, Kylie, Janet, Justin, Whitney, everyone was there with me! Such a blast! By midnight, I was a goner. Piss drunk. Couldn't feel my legs, kept on falling on people, and i swear i could not feel the area above my eyes. It was like emptiness there.

But it was a good feeling. Laughing and letting go and dancing up a storm. And of course, i did a cardinal sin. I mixed my drinks. And it really didn't help that most of it, i was drinking neat. But am quite proud of the fact that i didn't throw up. The music was really good. All music I grew up with and the company that night was brilliant. All people I love and cherish.

Seriously such a fun night. Of course, fun cannot come without a little bit of drama ;) Kisses, puking, shameless flirting. All part and parcel of fun. The hangover the next day was amazingly BAD!! Head was punding and pounding. It was worth it though. Had such a fun loving time. Really wished my other heartbeat who is somewhere in Australia was there to celebrate with me too.


Thank you all who came. Thank you all for the hugs and kisses. You rock my world. Here's a little post birthday shoot. The photographer shall remain a mystery :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday skydancer.

Collecting Moments said...

yur mom took it! :D
I had such an amazing time...but hangover is not fun at all....
Happy turning 24, love. xoxoxox

The Made Up Maiden said...

awww...u look so wasted, lol! Good pictures nevertheless...Love ya babes!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY! It was a blast dancing the night away with you. I enjoyed myself silly. Kicking off my 3 inch not dancing shoes and letting go on the podium..WOOHOOO!!!

sky dancer said...

thank you all.

feels so good to feel loved ;)