Saturday, September 30, 2006

hot stuff

Surfing thru the Internet, I found this amazing website. It's all about water!! Not your oceanic water but your everyday drinking water. Who would have thought? And it's such a cool website. Very cool designs and funky flash. Check it out and be amazed by the power of water. I just don't get it how some people don't like to drink water. I find it sinful!! Water is what pumps you and gives you your essence. Here it is people, the link to the cool website WATER.

3 comments:

Aby said...

i noticed there are no comments on your 'water' post. i guess 'water' is not as juicy a topic as your 'tree hotties'. (still drooling....)

sky dancer said...

Yea la..

People wake up!!

WATER is the source of life!!

Anonymous said...

me like water alot. me drink 3 liters a day.