Friday, August 25, 2006

to love u more

Yesterday, I did a flight to a certain holiday destination. My stewardess friend was very keen on showing me her new prospect who was gonna be on this flight. She met him awhile ago when he was going to this holiday destination and they hit it off. He told her he would be coming back on last night's flight.

And she went on describing him and telling how she thinks he might be the one and I was happy for her. And I was looking forward to catching a glimpse of this guy. But during boarding things got so hectic and chaotic, that I seriously had to focus myself on my duties. And focus on all the hot guys that were boarding.

Then after service, she told me his seat number, and i went to casually have a look. My heart did a triple jump when he looked up and smiled at me. He was hot. Scruffy, lean, tanned. Cute. And familiar. Then it hit me. I slept with this guy about a year ago. The same time the realization hit me, it hit him too. Cos his smile changed into a shallow grin. I winked at him and walked off.

Throughout the 3 hours flight, my stewardess friend kept on talking to him and asked me to join them in conversation. And MR.HotBod was smiling and gesturing me to join them. And I kept asking myself, what is this guy's game? Was he genuinely interested in her? Of course, i've accepted the fact that I was nothing but a one night stand but here he was giving her all his charm. Did he turn straight?

She came to the back and asked me what i thought of him. I wanted to say "he's hot. he's cute. I approve. And oh by the way, i slept with him." But I couldn't. Her eyes were so Bambi like and full of hope. So instead i said, "Not bad. but i think u can do better". To which she smiled and told me he would have to do for now. Then Mr.HotBod comes to the back and charmingly slips himself into our convrsation. And I must admit it was nice talking to him. She did notice however that I couldn't stop touching him thru out the conversation. And it's true. My hand was in his chest, his shoulder, his belt. Dirty me. But that was it. Like any normal sane person, i cannot resist touching beautiful things. At the end of the flight, she told me she was gonna send him to his hotel. I told her to be a good girl and not stay over. She told me she wouldn't. And I trust her.

But wait! The drama doesn't end there. He slipped me his business card on the way out! What the crap?! I threw it of course. Stupid fella. If this had happened a few months ago, i definitely would have slept with him again. But no more.

I so want to tell her but the thought of seeing her face and hope destroyed would not be a happy thing. Besides, what was he thinking? Hopeless guy. I don't get all this weird men. And believe you me, this is not the first time. Most of the time, I just keep my mouth shut when the girls insist that their guy is straight. Better to dream and fly than to crash.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!
You should've told her..what if she falls hard for him and then gets her heart broken?!

If you did that to me, ever..I so wouldn't forgive you! :p See, its so hard to sleep around indiscriminately..always comes back to bite u in the butt! :p

Anonymous said...

u should tell her...

Anonymous said...

oh yea! keep blogging, ur stories r soooo juicy :D

Anonymous said...

T, If you ever slept with any of my men or future men, please let me know..dont leave me in the'dark hole'. ps. I have a secret that you would like to know about u and my ex..something was confessed....you are soo gonna flip and die..

hahaha....ooh i just hope it doesnt bite me back in the arse!

sky dancer said...

Ok..

Thank you all for your opinions. I will be telling her soon. But don't worry, if it was any one of you guys, you would know immediatelly!

reformed whore over and out.

Collecting Moments said...

Don't tell her. This is like the same senario like if you cheat on your the other half, are you goin to tell him?

If you tell its only gonna cause pain n humilation.

Probably that dude is bi, probably he was drunk when he picked you up. :D Maybe its was a "one time" thing.

Aby said...

i know you'd never sleep with my man. hahahaha