Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i think we're alone now

A few days ago, my mum was sitting outside in the porch under the mango tree, cutting fruits for tea enjoying the breeze. She's been under alot of stress lately and she always finds it a relief to be under the tree.

Okay, so you know how everyone in Bangsar puts a garbage can outside their house to guard their special parking spot? Well, my household is no different. My parents actually take turns staying up to see who had dared to remove the garbage cans and park their unsightly cars on our spot and then of course they'll unleash a whole mess on the criminal regarding how they have no manners and no courtesy blah blah blah.

So on this particular day, mum was actually killing two birds with one stone. She was enjoying the cool breeze and was waiting to see which fool had parked his car at our spot.

I received this sms from her later in the day.

"I did not know how stressed out I am til this incident. Just now this chinese pig (he actually looks like one) moved his van from our parking space dragging our dustbin with it and he had the nerve to laugh. So i went outside to put it back. The van stopped cos the cover got stuck under the van. The ugly pig had the nerve to ask me what? So I gave it back to him. All of a sudden, the ugly pig rushes back into his van with a horror look on his face. Only then I realize I was still holding the knife in my hand! So there"

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen, do not mess with my Mama. She'll shred you. God knows what the fella must be thinking. I know for sure he'll never darken our parking spot again.

4 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

HAHAAHAHHA this is the funniest thing I've heard this entire week!! (maybe month...) GOSH! your mama is super super cool! LOVE HER!

The Made Up Maiden said...

I found it hilariously funny when you forwarded that text on to me, and I'm still laughing!

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!!!!! haha. But hats off to ur mum for her knife bravery! Super mom is just superb.

venicehoh said...

Loving your Mama's power!!
Hello, gorgeous...i'm now one of your blog reader!