Monday, March 12, 2007

it's all coming back to me

This is the most romantic definition of the term dejavu that i've ever heard. So i'm sharing it with you guys.

"It is most common in people under 20.I believe it is a jump in time, a brief connection to a previous lifetime. Toddlers often remember things from previous lifetimes when they see them. Deja vu is a momentary flash of memory of a previous lifetime. It happens so quickly that you don't have time to analize it. Something you see sparks this flash of memory of a previous life lived. Because the concious brain cannot analize it because it happens so fast and is connected to a time before your brain was even born, it is interpreted as a memory of having "done this before." It is really your SOUL remembering that it was alive in a time before this.Others will argue that it is a glitch in the wiring of the brain. But when it happens, you know inside it is real.
It is a window into a time before this time, when your soul was inside a different body. Your brain interprets this the only way it knows how, as a memory of "I've done this before." I believe it may indicate that here is an important life lesson coming up that up you lived through before and did not fully pass or understand so get ready, here comes the same test again."

Personally, when I have a moment of dejavu, it just freaks me out cos my hair stands on it's end and i get a slight electric impulse running thru my body. Like something's not right here. But it's a nice feeling.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or as Beyonce said it..

"Baby, i can't go anywhere, without thinking that you're there. Seems like everything I do, gotta be having dejavu."