Tuesday, November 21, 2006

taller in more ways

Recently, i did a flight to Brunei. It was delayed one hour. As I was walking towards the boarding hall to lead my passengers to my aircraft, i noticed a small group of people gathered there at my particular boarding gate. In fact, it was a small huge gathering of people. All the ram guys alot of the gate staff and guest services were there. It was like there was a small commotion going on. As I drew closer, i could see a man towering above the rest and speaking. It looked to me like this one moron was not at all pleased with the delay and had stood on the counter top in protest. I was like, WHY DO I GET THE WEIRD ONES ON MY FLIGHT? WHY?

When I reached my gate, I was surprised to find that he wasn't standing on the counter and it wasn't a protest. What it was was the fact that Malaysians being typical busybodies had gathered around to witness the world's tallest man. I'm not kidding. This guy was a giant!! Tall and towering. He was 8 feet high. Most of the people only came up to his waist. Me, of course abit higher la. But everyone was taking photos and posing with him and going on and on and on. Causing the delay to be even longer. And also brought up another problem. There was no way he was gonna fit into our aircrafts. He had to bend all the time. Poor fella.

He was travelling with his entourage of 8 and they were going on a world tour. And in their group was the world's shortest man who only came up to my knee! Talk about publicity gimmicks. We got him a seat at the first row and his legs practically blocked everything.

And I don't know why.. but for some reason everyone I told this episode to kept on saying "Wonder how big his penis is?" I'm like HELLO?! and EEEW. I think that is just sick. But then again it is human nature, I guess. I never asked his name but i do know they're from Pakistan. As tall as I am, I wouldn't want to be as tall as him. It's tough as it is finding clothes for my size, imagine going thru life having everything custom made.

Laters..

1 comment:

Collecting Moments said...

i didnt ask u bout his size! ;) Gosh, but it will surely take him ages to get an erection. haha