Friday, November 10, 2006

happy birthday!

This is my officical shout out to birthday girl Nalini! This woman is one of the best things that has happened in my life. I cannot imagine my life without her. She's been rocking my world since the day I got to know her and I'm so glad I can still be with her. We share so much, we've been thru so much, we've loved so much and we've always pulled thru. She's one of the pillars on my life and I'll never forsake her.
Tonight, I'm raising my glass up to you Nalini dear. Have a blast on your special day!
Wish I could be there with you to raise the roof!!
Love always..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy B-day hot Chicka!! hope you have a cracking good time over there in aussieland!Be blessed with buckets of lurve!

The Made Up Maiden said...

Oh my darling...thank you so much! It really makes life worth living to know there is ONE person out there who feels that way about you...and our bond is definitely a two way street and I reciprocate EVERYTHING you feel about me! You are one of the keystones of my arch! (sorry, bit of engineering speak there)

I really REALLY really wish you were here to celebrate with me..it just isn't the same, but I know you're always with me in spirit, as I am with you!

Love ya darling...and I am extremely touched by your gesture, BIG HUG and thanks for making this a memorable b'day!

PS-Will get back to you with gossip of the night, later.. :)

The Made Up Maiden said...

Oh and I'm guessing the other comment is from EKE? Thanks babe...we must catch up when I get back to KL!

Collecting Moments said...

HAPPY BDAY NALINI!!!!!

The Made Up Maiden said...

Thanks, Honey Star! :)