Monday, August 21, 2006

perhaps perhaps

Hi all.

How I've missed doing this. How I've missed the passion that used to drive me. It's weird. For the past few weeks, I have been under the covers of sorrow. Being hugged by depression. And it seemed like I could never come back from that dark place I spiralled into. Everything went wrong. It was one thing after another. Lady Karma kept on bitch slapping me over and over. It was insane. I was insane. I hated myself. I hated the world. I hated everything. It took me awhile but I'm slowly climbing back out into the spotlight that I belong.

I've decided that I cannot go back to that place. I needed to make drastic changes in my life. And I have. I'm gonna try to control that wild instrument I call my tongue. I'm gonna try and keep my nastiness to myself. I believe the world is nasty enough. All this negativity ain't doing anybody any good.

And if Paris Hilton can do it, why can't I? No.. I'm not coming out with my own music album. I've decided to become celibate. At least for awhile. I think that part of my life has become almost too easy and after sleeping with i think almost 1000 men (ok.. maybe not 1000, more like 800 something give or take.. ) and that's only counting all the ones I remember! So i'm giving it a whirl. It's been 2 weeks thus far and I'm doing pretty good. I don't miss it all that much actually. But it's a challenge keeping myself in my pants and my lips to myself.

So, yes people of the world, i'm coming back out. With a different light. Thanks to all the stars who kept shining by me esp PY and Nalini.

Always shining!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always there for you, baby..you know that. No thanks necessary...

NOW...800??? Really??? *looks sceptical*

sky dancer said...

Seriously!

I'm not kidding. When i was in college, i used to keep track. When the figure touched 4plus, i told myself.. stop counting.

And that was 4 years ago. So.. ok.. maybe not 800. But perhaps 788?

Hey.. i'm a reformed whore!

Anonymous said...

Darling..you're a brilliant columnist too..funny and dramatic..so you...dont ever ignore this god given talent of yours...keep on scribbling your thoughts you hear!!its a masterpiece...

Collecting Moments said...

sheeshhh!! i didnt know that too..... 788!!!

I do miss those time when life was so simple and carefree.....i wanna be a kid again!!