Monday, August 21, 2006

there are worst things i could do

This fits me to a T. The first time I heard it, i really cried and cried. It touched and affected me cos i could relate to it and her character. I told myself, this song is about me. And even after years, it still affects me. Just thought I'd share this.

There are worst things i could do
Than go with a boy, or two
Even though the neighbourhood thinks im trashy and no good
I suppose it could be true
But there are worst things i could do
I could flirt with all the guys
Smile at them and bat my eyes
Press against them when we dance
Make them think they stand a chance
Then refuse to see it through
That's a thing id never do
I could stay home every night
Wait around for Mister Right
Take cold showers every day
And throw my life away
On a dream that wont come true
I could hurt someone like me
Out of spite or jealousy
I dont steal and i dont lie
But i can feel and I can cry
A fact ill bet you never knew
But to cry in front of you..
Thats the worst thing i could do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-HUG-

Sweetie, if songs like that make you cry then listen to HAPPY SONGS..

But its more likely you feel the need for a life change, which you've initiated so stick to it and GOOD ON YOU! I'm proud of you!

Love,
Me.

Aby said...

don't worry rizzo, guys will just keep falling at your feet...xoxox