Tuesday, July 25, 2006

these boots are made for walkin..

Since Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey decided to call it quits and go their own way, the tabloids and mtv news have been jammed daily with the ups and downs of these 2 former lovebirds. Who their dating, how they miss each other but don't wanna admit it, whose fault is it, how they're coping with it. Enough already on the past. Move on to the future. They've both come out with new singles. So let us look at the strength of their first singles. Nick's What's Left Of Me versus Jessica's A Public Affair. Now tell me, who is crying and who is rejoicing? Stupid Nick is still caught up on the whole deal and is milking out sympathy whereas Jessica is stepping out with the girls and celebrating. And that ladies and gentlemen is what everyone should be doing after a break up. No use crying over spilt milk. Celebrate your freedom. Celebrate yourself. Nick's is a heartbreaking ballad and Jessica's is a breezy groovy dance tune. Go Jessica!

I love Jessica's video. She has Christina Applegate and Millian, Eva Longoria and Ryan Seacrest in it. In the beginning when they talk about fame. Hilarious!

Jessica: I wanna be so famous, everytime i fall in love somebody does a special about it.
Christina Millian: I wanna be so famous that even my ex boyfriends become famous.
Christina Applegate: I wanna be so famous that I have to have my babies in Africa.
Eva: I wanna be so famous that I'm the most downloaded person on the Internet.
Jessica: I wanna be more famous than the Internet.

Ha..ha.. Classic Jessica!!

1 comment:

Collecting Moments said...

something is wrong with jessica's face in the first pic...plastic giler