Thursday, July 13, 2006

hung up

I recently made a new friend. After casually flirting, he gave me his Thai number and asked me to text him saying he wanted to "taste Malaysia". Go figure. So anyway, once home I texted him and it never went thru. I tried and tried again and again but never went thru. In frustration and determination I called him and this was when things went abit cuckoo. I got thru but it was his telcom's network voice message system that answered my call. Specifically his Thai telcom network. First it was all in Thai, then in English.

PHONE: Hello, u have reached xxxxxx. If you would like to leave a message please press 1.

So.. I pressed 1.

PHONE: If u'd like instructions in English, please press 1. If u'd like instructions in English please press 2.

What?! Umm.. Ok.. So for the fun of it, I pressed 2.

PHONE: Please key in your phone number, followed by the star key.

So.. I key in my number, and press the star key.

PHONE: Thank you. If you'd like to leave another number, please press 2 and key in your number followed by the star key.

Excuse me? Now why would i want to leave another number? This got me abit confused. And where was the part that I actually left the message? So since there was nothing else to do, I pressed 2, keyed in my number and hit the star key.

PHONE: Thank you. To go back to the main menu, please press 1.

I waited. Silence..

PHONE: Thank you. To go back to the main menu, please press 1.

What main menu?! Where do i leave the message?

PHONE: Thank you. To go back to the main menu, please press 1.

Fine!! 1 it is!

PHONE: If u'd like instructions in English, please press 1. If u'd like instructions in English, please press 2.

This is ridiculous. Where do I leave the message? I hung up. An hour later I tried again.

PHONE: Hello, u have reached xxxxxxx...

I hung up. What is wrong with these people? And that woman on the phone's voice was so nasal and annoying. Felt like throwing the phone at her face. It was really frustrating cos I really liked this guy and to have this woman stand in my way. Aargh! Maybe.. it just wasn't meant to be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL (rolling on the floor in case you didnt know it) I was pissing myself as i can just imagine your face and you pressing the 1 and 2 button so hard that it would have gone thru that ladies ear and to your future lover boys anus. ehhheheheheheheh aaaah i enjoyed that story..keep it up

Collecting Moments said...

aiyo.. this is so "the dude where's my car intercom lady scene" and then? and then? and then and then and then? :D

sky dancer said...

it's frustrating that's what it is!! stupid people should know better!

Anonymous said...

oh darling T,

it's just numbers.. if u truly like him that much. by all means, try and track him down somehow. and if he has been given u the run around now.. with this oh so anonying phone number/phone messaging crap..time to got find another cock

kiss
vince

sky dancer said...

Yes.. i have moved on..

Hot mamas don't wait for no one.