Thursday, September 20, 2007

sorry seems to be the hardest word

This is for you..

I'm sorry
I'm sorry you're sad
I'm sorry that you're hurting
I'm sorry that you think I hurt you
I'm sorry you couldn't find love
I'm sorry you were taken for a ride
I'm sorry that you're alone now
But most of all I'm sorry that you're a fool

A fool for believing in fairy tales
A fool for believing in prince charming
A fool for not looking in the enchanted mirror

I'm sorry
I'm sorry you think your world has fallen apart
I'm sorry your dreams have been crushed
I'm sorry you think I'm not your friend
But most of all I'm sorry that you couldn't see the truth

The truth that you fell in love with toxic
The truth that everyone saw it
And you didn't
The truth that all the time was wasted

I'm sorry
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you
I'm sorry for calling you pathetic
I'm sorry for giving you a hard time
I'm sorry for being part of your grief
But most of all I'm sorry that I have no regrets

1 comment:

Shining King said...

For YOU..,,,, who??

it describes you very much dear..