Tuesday, September 11, 2007

cover girl

I recently received this email in response to my profile on Fridae.

Hi Terry,
I must say I like ur profile. I like especially love your looks. And your attitude is jumping out from my computer. I'm gonna be in Kuala Lumpur next week from the 4th to the 9th and would very much like to meet you. I'll be staying in a 5 star hotel. With a chaffeured car picking me up from the airport and who will be at my disposal whenever I need him to be. We can do whatever you want. I just want to be near you. Please let me know as soon as you can.

xxxxx


Now.. this fella is almost 55!! He looks 54. And this email is filled with so much sterotypical innuendoes it makes me sick!! For one, why on earth is he telling me that he's gonna be staying in a 5star hotel and that he'll have a chaffeured car whenver he needs it? And two, what the crap does he mean by we can do anything you want?

I let him have it.

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for your compliments and for responsing to my profile. I'm gonna go straight to the point and be honest with you. I am not your typical young guy. I am also not the kind of guy, you westeners seem to think thrive in Asian cities who are waiting for their knights in shining armor to come and take them away from their life of dullness and to a supposedly better life over there. I don't need anyone to buy me things. I don't need to stay in 5star hotels. I have my own car and my own money. And I buy what I need.

I'm sorry if I sound rude but I believe I am not the kind of guy you are looking for. I can't be with someone just because they fulfill my material needs. And i am definitely not gonna be with you just to fill that loneliness void.

til then..



And this is the reply i received today.

Dear Terry,

Thank you for being honest.

xxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Collecting Moments said...

OMG wtf is that. *py point at the comment above hers*

Anyways, post his pic on yur blog so we can all laugh at him :D