Friday, February 23, 2007

i do

A few days before Valentine, a good friend of mine got married. I was so proud of her. She set a goal for herself and she got her man no matter what it took.

Her wedding ceremony was bathed in gold. And all of her good friends were there to help her and it made my heart glow with warmness to see everybody take on new roles to help make her wedding a good one. And it was a good one. Very grand. Altho being typical Malaysians, the guests only started arriving after 8.30 although i distinctively remembered the invitation saying guests arrival at 7.30!! By the time everything started rolling, I swear you could hear everyone's stomach rumbling over the music.
I've attached 2 pics taken after wedding. Julie is the third close friend of mine who tied the knot within the last 12 months. First it was Stef in May, then Lissa in December and now Julie. Everyone's getting married!! Are we all really growing up?

Congratulations Julie. I wish you all the best. Stay the girl I know you are and make me prooud to call you my friend ;)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie!!

Anonymous said...

welllllllllll