Friday, February 23, 2007

castles in the sky


The weather lately has been excruciatingly HOT!!! It is impossible to do anything without breaking into a sweat. No matter how many showers you take, the moment you step out of the shower, you just feel the heat. Mother Nature is truly not happy with us and she's really making us pay for it. Now I think 3 or 4 times before leaving the comforts of my house. Do i really wanna face the glare of the sunshine? Do i really wanna bake in this tropical heat? Do i really wanna mingle with other warm blooded fools in this sauna? Why can't it snow here and now when we really need it?

It wouldn't be so bad if I was stuck at some beach paradise. I wouldn't complain as i would be alf naked most of the time and I would be in the water. Who cares if i turn out to be dark as night? Aaahh... What i wouldn't give for a beach holiday right now?

Speaking of beaches, last year on my island tour 2006 in Perhentian, me and the girls made a sandcastle. I can gladly say there is a reason why I didn't become an architect or an interior designer. The pic above is proof. It's really a fantasy castle. It is my first sandcastle and most probably my last. But the time spent in Perhentian was enough for me to rejuvenate and come back with a new take on life. Truly my own castle in the sky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea.. we all need a beach vacation. It's a great way to rejuvenate.

On another note, that is one weird looking castle ;)