Wednesday, January 27, 2010

walking on sunshine

Have you ever had one of those days that everything anyone does or doesn't do just irritates you? I don't know what gets me into these moods but I hate it cos it makes me become such a bitter person. And my total shiny outlook on life becomes this dark negative energy that just vibes onto everyone around me.

For instance, I passed this lady on the way to the post office yesterday and out of the blue she just smiles at me. Normally, I'd smile back but this time I just scowled at her. I thought to myself, what's her problem? Does she have some disorder that makes her want to smile to everyone she passes by. And then I passed another lady who didn't smile at me and I thought to myself 'what's that bitch's problem?' Would it kill her to smile?

Do you see the problem?

It's worst if I'm at work cos I'll run into SO MANY people and it is such a challenge holding my mouth shut and keeping my thoughts to myself. And as we all know, I rarely keep my thoughts to myself ;)

But I do know what instantly puts me into a good mood. Retail therapy. Always. Anywhere. Anytime.

And boy did I get alot of therapy yesterday! Spent a small fortune on books, a bag, toiletries, clothes and of course dinner ;)

Went to bed feeling on top of the world.

No comments: