Saturday, April 10, 2010

slave 4 u

This is a waaaaay overdue post. So here goes.

Last November, I made my way to Melbourne to watch my goddess Britney perform live in front of my eyes. And life has never been the same for me since then.

It was a damn short whirlwind trip. We barely had time to visit all of Melbourne cos our sole purpose was The Circus Starring Britney Spears. When we got to the immigrations in Australia, we were stopped twice by the officers and on both occasions when asked what we were doing in Australia, I just squealed "We're here to see Britney!" Which left all the officers quite amused and promptly let us thru ;)

What follows is a photo collage of Britney doing what she does best. In no particular order.

The entire stage, right before Britney took the stage
Womanizer..
The finale before she took her bow




The precious tickets which I've yet to frame up ;)

This is like an interlude between the songs where we got to witness a video montage
This is Everytime..
Me Against The Music with a Bollywood twist








She performed more songs from her Blackout album rather than her Circus album. Which is a good call cos the Blackout album is definitely her best to date.

I was blown away and had the time of my life. I was on an eternal high thruout the hour and a half and was still speechless the next day. One of my ultimate dreams finally came true ;)

Thanks to my dearest Nalini for making it possible and also to dear Sam for coming along for the fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG she wore a wig? im glad u enjoyed the show, i know i didnt, in Perth she was crap, barely danced, lip synced the whole show and didn't speak to the crowd at all. I gather at Burswood Dome she would face some limitations with the arena's design but nothing was done to improve the experience :( i spent over $200 on ringside seats and i walked out just half way through