Wednesday, December 16, 2009

it's beginning to look alot like Christmas


It's that time of the year again, and everything around me exudes Christmas charm. Am damn excited for the season and I've got three more working days left and then I'm officially on leave!! Woohoo!!

I recently acquired a new position in my field and have been spending the last two weeks trying to adjust my body and my mind to this new position. It's quite a challenge but I'm pretty sure I'll rock this new post. Time, of course is NEVER on my side. So in between work and shopping for gifts, I also need to find time to work out, time to chill and time to surf. And also time to hang out with my peeps and time to make love ;) And 24 hours in a day is NEVER enough!

This year, I'm determined to make my Christmas as stress free as I can. And to just sit back and enjoy the chills of the season ;)

Merry Christmas in advance!




No comments: