Sunday, September 13, 2009

forever is over

These past few days have been a really emotional rollercoaster ride. I thought life was going all peachy smooth and then WHAM I get hit by buckets of lemons..

A long time ago, I was never a really happy kid. I was content but not happy. Things in life were just there for me to go thru and that was it. In high school, I did not have a nice time at all. I just wanted to get away from it all. I hated it. I hated the school. I hated the philosophy behind the school and I hated most of the people there. But I made good friends. Friends whom I treasure til today. And it is because of this friends that my memories of high school are good memories. Then I entered college and a whole new world was opened up to me. I became part of a gang. An elite group. And life seemed so much more nicer and brighter. But still I wasn't too happy. I never smiled in photos. Actually I don't remember smiling period. But as the years went by, I became different. I grew. And I embraced life and was beginning to like it. I guess you can say I finally found my place in the world and was for once happy. I began laughing more, I began smiling in photos, my personal aura changed for the better and people seemed genuinely interested in becoming my friends.

However lately, it seems all this goodness is in vain cos I keep getting played. I keep getting hurt. So I don't know.. Maybe it's time to put up those walls again. Maybe it's time to stop caring again.

Life is seriously never smooth. It's forever complicated and forever turbulent. But I guess that's life isn't it? Just need to deal and move on..

1 comment:

E on E said...

honey when u get whammed by lemons.. what do they say?

MAKE SOME LEMONADE.. and no you dont need to put them walls up just because ur getting hurt. Those who hurt u, well screw them and let them be squashed by some lemon juicer.