Thursday, June 26, 2008

i kissed a girl

The past few nights I've been having barebacking dreams!!

Most of the dreams start out normal and ends with me topping the other guy. It's so freaking good but BAD! And the guys are as random as the rocks on the streets. One was with my college lecturer, another with my high school friend, two with my current colleagues, no wait.. THREE was with my current colleagues and another one with this cute guy at my neighbourhood McDonald's.

I wake up feeling good and horny and the dreams usually stay with me thru out the day. Is my subconscious telling me to be nasty? Maybe.. Or maybe it's just telling me to go and have sex. Yes, I've been practicing celibacy for almost a month now after a really really BAD sex session a month back. I immediately swore off all kinds of sex to clean up my sexual karma and I guess you can say I've been saving myself ;)

But good Lord do I miss it! And bareback!! The temptation is overwhelming. Thank God for dreams or else I might be losing my mind. I need someone to Justify My Love!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP.. i was scrolling down and boy was this a shocker.. gila la you.. like madonna.. you know how to shock people!

Anonymous said...

eh! who's the college lecturer?