Friday, June 01, 2007

makes me wonder

These are recent pics taken at Nazlyn's sister's wedding. A good event. Really felt the family love and togetherness and it was great seeing Nazlyn glow from all her pride and love. I was so proud of her. Running around getting everything and everyone together and yet she looked so poised and elegant at the same time.


This is us. Me, Nazi, Vis and PY. The awesome foursome. This is one of our last times together as a foursome cos Vis is now with SIA and that means Singapore has claimed him. But don't we all look amazing?! Esp Nazi with her eyes all done up.


And this is us doing what we do best. Gossiping.

5 comments:

The Made Up Maiden said...

Nice pix..I like your hair, and yes, everyone looked gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Handsome devil!

Collecting Moments said...

Gossiping? Im pretty sure we were talking about some third world country issue or the latest amendments on the Environmental Quality Act.

sky dancer said...

Maybe you girls were and I was just staring at you in disbelief. I'm not that deep ;)

Anonymous said...

ohhh gosh. I was thinkng about what we were talking about, and I'm clueless. Who's doin the talking? It was u right... py and I seem to be lookin in ur direction.