Friday, April 06, 2007

caught in the moment

This is a true paparazzi snap. Don't you think? I having so much fun last weekend that I didn't even realize there were cameras around. And look where my photo ended up?

But truth is, I LOVE this picture. You can see every detail of my gorgeous shirt. You can see all the features of my facial structure. And the chain I was wearing is so perfectly draped on my chest. My hair all done up and gravity defying. And the bottle so clear and poised. It's a good shot. I like it. Which is why I agreed to it being used. It's a great shot. Congratulations to Ayu who took it. It's easy to get good shots when you have a beautiful subject ;)
I totally can see how celebrities can get caught up in the moment and then having their pics turn up in the local tabloids or internet. But I'm very happy with this shot so no complains from me.
Story behind the photo is... It was a friend's birthday. Bottles after bottles were opened and I think this was like the last bottle left so there was competition going on to see who could finish it or something like that or who could swallow for the longest time. Mine was exactly ten seconds. Mind you, I was already extreme tipsy by that time, and I really didn't want to down the bottle NEAT but I thought what the heck? I'm only young once. So i swallowed as much as i could for ten seconds before giving it up. AND did i burn!! My teeth, my gums, every cavity in my mouth was on fire!! And my throat was screaming for help! Whatever germs were in my mouth that night, definitely did not survive. And I am proud to say, I did not throw up altho I came very close to but I didn't.
So here's to the next party! And to the paparazzi all around the world!

6 comments:

The Made Up Maiden said...

LOL...you always crack me up.

The Made Up Maiden said...

Oh and I forgot to add, looking good!

What was the pic used for btw?

Anonymous said...

U look EXTREMELY gorgeous!!
I bet you make many girls' hearts melt when they see you.

You are one hot fella!!

Anonymous said...

terry you glamour queen! Do you remember your convo with me in perhentian about where we would like to achieve and places where our faces should appear on..well well weel..mr scadalous... you do look good minus the bottle.

Well, i had a damn good weekend too! Saturday full of activites non stop- wakeboarding (damn fun and i was told i was a pro), badminton (kicked assed), swimming and later clubbing at zeta with 7 french guys, 2 spanish guys, lil flaming hot me and nana and sis. I worked it like there was no tomorrow. At last, im learning to enjoy life..

we need to party soon or do some activites..
hugs
E

Anonymous said...

Violently Masculine Pose...
What happened to you Terry?

Collecting Moments said...

Lindsay called, she say she want her pose back. :D