Thursday, June 29, 2006

you're so vain

I have a story to tell. About 2 weeks ago, i was in court suing another capitalist company who was hellbent on taking away my money without giving me my money's worth. Before my case, i got the chance to hear another case. This guy, Mr Man was suing a matchmaking company for not meeting his requirements in the dates that they found him. So the judge or president as we called him, asked Mr Man what was the exact problem? Mr Man explained that he had specifically requested for a certain kind of female.

As the president pressed Mr Man further to explain exactly what he meant, I was cringing in my seat, hoping to God, Mr Man wouldn't say what i was fearing he would say. And then it came out from his lips. "I asked for a slim girl". I swear i heard the entire court shift in their seats and whisper. I even heard soft giggles!! You see the thing was Mr Man was no hot stuff. Nope.. he wasn't even lukewarm stuff. What Mr Man was is U G L Y and he had no alibi. Yes Mr Man you are found guilty of not looking in the mirror and not realizing your place in society!!

You see the thing is this kinda thing is happening all around us. People wanting things they are not supposed to have. Forbidden fruits. Sometimes it right, and sometimes it just ain't right. Brad and Angelina.. yea.. that was right. 2 heavenly bodies coming together. Very right. Don't we all stop to ponder when we see a gorgeous guy/gal with a riftraft? Sure, it could be charity work or even karma cleansing on his/her part but the very fact that we stopped to ponder makes us guilty of wanting to be constantly surrounded by all things beautiful. Something inbred? Dunno.. All I know is Christina Aguilera's Beautiful, ain't all that right a song. It's a beautiful ballad but the words.. can be improved.

2 comments:

Collecting Moments said...

chuckle chuckle :)

Anonymous said...

eh wat company you were suing for?!