Tuesday, June 27, 2006

b i t c h

The day is Tuesday. And I've heard it all before. I'm staring at my wall. And I see love. I feel love.
Am I blessed? Of course I am.
Am I lucky? Duh..
Am I thankful? Of course.
Cos life is too fragile to be all nose-high and ungreatful. We hang by threads and at any moment the puppeteer called Destiny will shear us free. She is cruel. She is a bitch. Life's a bitch.
Recently, i've been plagued by the revelation that Kuala Lumpur ended up as 3rd rudest city on earth. It drove me nearly mad. Not sure if I'm to be proud or horrified. Are we really that rude a bunch? Ok.. on the road.. yea.. even the most saintly granny among us turns into she-devils. Even at check out lines. And buffet lines. At the LRTs. At cinemas (handphones). List goes on.. And here we are a nation that prides itself on tradition and culture and yet we are becoming almost robotic in our behaviour forgetting our roots. Hmm..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear...I'm only amazed we didn't rank higher in the 'most rude' list...

I see it everytime I step off the plane, its like a slap in the face. -_-

About time Malaysian's learnt some manners and learnt how to practice common courtesy.