Tuesday, April 29, 2008

take a bow

Hey all..

Things have been crazy lately. Hadn't had the time to really sit down and write.

Guess what? Took a great big fall this morning in the bathroom. Woke up all groggy and moody. Grabbed my towel and I don't know how but for some reason, the bathroom floor was especially slippery today and the next thing I know both my legs were sailing in different directions and I could semi-see my life flashing in front of my eyes. And in a split second I was doing some weird yoga pose on the floor.

My left leg was directly in front of me, my right leg to my immediate right, my left elbow hit the toilet bowl and my right wrist hit the wall HARD. And my left butt cheek was in excruciating pain! Cos that was the part of me that received the full impact of the fall. I could not even get myself to stand up as I kept slipping. I'm not sure if it was the floor or because it was so early morning that my mind has yet to fully coordinate with my body but I eventually got myself up and limped out of the bathroom to inspect my bruises.

Thank God, I don't bruise easily. But that fall really woke me up. Every ounce of sleepiness in me flew out along with the fall. And the most amazing part? No screams. Not even a peep escaped from my mouth. Normally, I would have awakened the entire neighbourhood but not this morning.. Am I growing up?

That's all for now. Later guys..

1 comment:

Rain said...

oh no.....kesian...n pls pls not the butt!! i'll be back in KL soon