Monday, January 22, 2007

back for good

Hi all.

I'm so sorry for the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong delay in updating. It's inexcusable. And God willing, it won't happen again.

So, 2006 is gone. And we're well into 2007 although I'm still not used to writing 07 yet. 2006 was such an extreme year for me. Full of extreme highs and extreme lows. And when it was low, I really felt like the whole world was gonna crash in on me. And when it was high, i was literally touching the sky. December was a gorgeous month for me. It was a good ending to a mad year. Had a wonderful Christmas. And an awesome New Year's. Definitely the best Christmas and New Year's i've had in a long long time. And my bday in 2006 was my best ever. Extreme fun.

Let's see, I nearly died in 2006. I got passed up on job promotions over and over. I lost my mind to love and I don't think I ever recovered from it but I am doing better. Lost a major case against a corrupt capitalist. And the list goes on..

Here's a toast to an even better 2007 where life just keeps getting better and better!!

1 comment:

The Made Up Maiden said...

Amen to that!

Hugz, kisses and lots of love.. :)